Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Girls Room

I debated long and hard about posting pictures of this house. I know it's silly. The houses here are so different from what we are used to, I don't want anyone to think that we're too proud or bragging over stuff. Around here, it's about everything but the stuff.

Today, a room finally feels complete. It's the only room in the house that feels complete, except maybe the kitchen. It's Arleigh and Hanan's room. I just have to show it off so I can say I'm done like the Thanksgiving turkey.

Plus, Bria's room may never be done. We're in a discussion about her bed. She's in a toddler bed. The daybed that my grandfather built is in our garage. It needs some work. I can't hang anything because we might rearrange. Then there would be holes and patching and painting. Plus there's something else that I want to add to her room. It's a bit of an inside joke, but I'm still hoping.

So... here's the room that makes me happy right now. Maybe someday, every room will make me feel like this. Of course in 30 seconds there will be clothes shoes and toys all over it. That's okay. That's how I like it.



Heidi... I don't know what happened to the video. It worked this morning. I'll have to have my computer guy look at it when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment