Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 14, 2009

See You Next Year

This is it. It's pack out week. While I would love to make a great big giant post about Arleigh's birthday party, our last Sunday at Granby Street and the general chaos that is our house, I just don't have time. I'm reading your blogs. I might manage a post or two from my phone over the holidays.

Rest assured we'll be ready to play catch up in January with pictures of the new house, posts about a new school and new church. I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about as I get ready to potty train Bria.

If you're in our area now, thank you for all you've done for us. This has been a rough week for me. We love our church family, our school family and our neighbors. Ray and I both think it's time for a change. Being closer to what we remember as home will be great. Driving on interstates that seem smooth as glass compared to driving down an interstate with speed bumps will be a nice change. We sure will miss the beach, LIFE group and all our friends.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment