Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Mess

We're here. I have my cell but no electricity. We just drove around so
the kids could get some real food in their tummies.

We are blessed. The worst of our damage is Jessa's rose is uprooted.
Our neighbors have lost siding and roofs. Trees are down everywhere.

I should probably save my battery. We're going on 16 hours without
power and looking at several more.

Updates are coming. Until then check out our waterfront property.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I'm glad you guys are safe but ay yi yi!!! :-(

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, and quite the waterfront property it is. Good luck my dear...!

Post a Comment