Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween









Happy Halloween! This is my really busy week at church preparing for the annual leadership planning meeting. We have one appointment today to see the house. I'm a busy girl. I wanted to post our Halloween pictures quickly before I get too swamped.

We had a great time at the annual Cuthrell Halloween party. I have so many great pictures from that. The girls won Super Citizen!!! More pictures are coming. Until then... enjoy my cute kids. Oh, I think Ray won for scariest costume. He went as king of the trailer park. It freaked me out to see him with a beer gut and mullet for the entire night.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

The Stiffs said...

That was such a great night! Dad freaked out Anna P.



Love u,
Arleigh

Lisa said...

GREAT pictures!!

Shanan said...

Funny pictures! I saw them on FB last night and had to do a "double take" to make sure that was Ray!!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Great pics! HOpe your week is going well!

heidi said...

Ray was hot, yo.

You reallllly need to hook your email address up so I can just hit reply when you comment on my blog. Yk, because I know you're all about making my life easier. HA! If you want to and dunno how, let me know or, you can tell me to just shut up and leave you alone that you do what you do for a reason.

*wink*

Link up as many recipes as you want!

Post a Comment