Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Blind Side

First I read this...


Then I made Ray read it. I think he has about 50 pages left to read tonight while I watch Survivor.


Tomorrow I get to see this...
I have never been this excited about a movie unless you count Grease when I was like 6. I have my sitter lined up. The pizza ordered. I told Ray along time ago that we are going to dinner first. I won't be ordering popcorn. I'm afraid I'll choke.

I wanted to show you the preview but enbedding has been enabled. Go see it. Tomorrow. Meet me back here so we can chat.

2 comments:

Thena said...

Someone had blogged about it a couple of months ago. And I said then it was one to definetly see. I can't wait, not to mention I love Sandra Bullock. Just not sure when I will see it. The girls is seeing New Moon while I keep my granddaughter.

Screamin' Mama said...

I can't wait to watch this one too! Love Sandra Bullock! I'm sure I'll be needing tissues too!

Post a Comment