Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thanks Thena


Thena over at Patiently Waiting sent me this sweet award. Please check her out. Accepting this award means I have questions to answer and I need to share the love.

1. Where is your cell phone?.... close

2. Your hair? ......Fuzzy

3. Your mother? ......Too Far

4. Your father?.....Missed

5. Your favorite food? ......Shawarma (I'll change my mind tomorrow. This is my craving today.)

6. Your dream last night?......Freaky

7. Your favorite drink?....Sun Drop

8. Your dream/goal? ........Be a great Mom

9. What room are you in? ......Living Room

10. Your hobby? ......Playing catch up

11. Your fear? .....Danger for my family

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........With my family

13. Where were you last night?.... Home

14. Something you aren't?.......Yankee

15. Muffins? .....Yummy

16. Wish list item? ......Sell/Rent

17. Where did you grow up?...... Sedalia, KY

18. Last thing you did?...... Breakfast

19. What are you wearing? ......pajamas

20. Your TV? .....Dora

21. Your pets? .........many

22. Your friends? ......spread out

23. Your life?........Blessed

24. Your mood? ......Happy

25. Missing someone? .....Yes

26. Vehicle? ......mom mobile

27. Something you're not wearing? ........over the shoulder boulder holder

28. Your favorite store? ..........Stein Mart

29. Your favorite color? ......Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? ......Seconds

31. Last time you cried? .....Saturday

32. Your best friend?........Funny

33. One place that I go over and over? .........church

34. One person who emails me regularly?.......Robert

35. Favorite place to eat? .......The Street Cook


And the five people I will award...

Lisa @ One Hip Mom
Shanan
The Driskells
Sara @ Domestically Challenged
The Snails Trail

2 comments:

The Driskells said...

Cute answers. This time I'll participate!
: ) Kara

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Awww...thanks! I have to admit, I was still laughing at the "over the shoulder boulder holder" and almost missed it! That was so funny!!

Post a Comment