Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Please Pray

I saw this on my friend, Shanan's site. She asked that it be copied so word more and more people could pray for this darling little girl. The rest is copied from Shanan's site....


Meet Daisy Love!


I was overcome with emotion last night and could not sleep because the sweet picture of this child was embedded in my mind. I came across Daisy's website a couple of weeks ago when I was working on my Moms and Monday blog. Daisy is a 5 year old from California that just recently discovered she had a cancerous tumor, Wilms tumor, in her kidney. I have been following her story at Pray for Daisy Love.



As a mother, I cannot imagine what this family must be going through. To read more on Daisy and her sweet family, click here. I decided this morning that I had to post about this precious child and ask you to join me in praying for her healing and recovery. PLEASE copy this post if you can and add to your blog so that others may join with us.



"And the prayer of the faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up" James 5:15

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying!

Shanan said...

Thanks for posting this!!! Hope you have a great week!!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a beautiful, beautiful little girl. I can't wait to go over and read more. THank you.

Post a Comment