Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did not do 20 loads of laundry in the neverending run to catch up so Ray can move the washer and dryer to paint the garage floor. My laundry room is not actually the garage. I didn't wonder while doing 20 loads of laundry where Hanan's panties were. It never crossed my mind that she's either wearing the same pair over and over or she's been in her sister's drawer. I didn't count 15 pairs of panties that are technically Arleigh's. I won't be needing to purchase new panties because my seven year old still has panties in her drawer that are a 4.

Sunday morning did not find me in a horrible mood. We didn't find out the last hermit crab AKA Shelby had passed away by crawling out of her shell and not making it to another one. We didn't have a tight crisis because the temperature wouldn't drop 30 degrees overnight. I didn't get stuck in a class that I wasn't supposed to teach because dear friends didn't have their truck slammed into by an illegal driver moments after coming into the church building. I didn't have to worry because of course I had already made the A/V slides for the Sunday service. I would never wait until the last minute. My dear husband didn't have to scramble because of my procrastination. I won't be trying to do better before next week.

I didn't watch my girls have super fun with some really good friends all weekend without taking any pictures. Not Me!

I didn't just send Ray off to sunny Florida while I'm freezing my butt off! I'm not jealous. I'm not staring at a house I need to clean from our weekend fun.

Oh... our house is not officially on the market to rent. If you know anyone that needs to rent in Virginia Beach, please don't send them our way...

What did you not do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment