Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Trip Home

Grandma is going to get upset if I don't post some pictures of our trip pronto... So, we had a whirlwind trip crossing the state lines of 6 different states on numerous occasions. We were at the homestead with my mom and Ned for a couple days, then off to IL to visit with Ray's family for a couple of days then off to Memphis to decide on neighborhoods and schools.

It was so super fast. I missed meeting up with some good friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Bria started running a 104 degree temp. while we were in IL. We found out that it's going to be far easier to find a house in Memphis than to sell our house here.

That sums it up... So here are a couple of pictures. I'll post a link to the gallery of pictures later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment