Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Home



We're back from our sort of Staycation. After a full day at Busch Gardens, a full day at Colonial Williamsburg and some much needed retail therapy at the outlet mall, I'm going to put my feet up. First I think I'll wash them. I might need a pedicure too. Unfortunately I had my biannual professional one done a month ago. Oh well... my girls are always up for it. I'll make use of some hard earned child labor. Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome home! My boys give THE best fooot rubs ever!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I need a pedi too! Now, tell us more about this outlet mall...

Post a Comment