Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

On Our Way

Over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house we go. This is
where we are at this very second. Over the river, through the woods,
around the mountains, and between the lakes is a bit more accurate.

In the car a little over two hours and we've already seen a flipped
truck with lots of traffic, pigs meant for the BBQ restaurant down the
street and the Jonas Bros. Movie...again! Ray and I have picked out
about 23 restaurants that could probably be featured on Diners, Drive-
Ins & Dives. We passed one that has already been on there. So far I've
only been asked twice how long it will take. I think that's pretty
good considering Hanan is in the car and it's already been 2 hours.

I'm still in the too busy to blog phase but I haven't forgotten all
the tags, and fabulous pillow case dress that I should be blogging
about. We're headed back for Ray's high school reunion. If it's
anything like the pictures I just saw on Facebook, I should have
months of blogger fodder.

Excuse my spelling and enjoy your summer. I am.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

FUN! FUN!

The Driskells said...

Be safe, have fun, and take lots of pictures! (Knowing you the response is done, done, & done!)

Post a Comment