Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's Monday and I haven't participated in the Not Me! Monday post in quite some time. We've been a little busy around here. So, if you've never read a Not Me! post, you should know it was created by MckMama over at My Charming Kids. Please check it out and read all the other Not Me! posts. I know it makes my Monday morning better. Check it out here....


I did not spend the last week with 50 campers, plus 6 other little kids at a fabulous church camp. I wasn't teaching Bible for 5 days, watching kids that had never been to church ask to sing Jesus Loves Me. It wasn't an incredible experience at all.

I didn't run the Obstacle/Ropes course for the kids. Ray didn't work for the last year to build it. I didn't love watching the kids be grumpy about walking into the woods only to get so excited it couldn't be contained once they completed a task.

I don't have 5 days of sleeping in my own bed before we're jumping in the car to drive over 800 miles so we can attend Ray's 20 year reunion. I can't be that old yet! I didn't rush to finish all the laundry from 4 of us camping for a week so that I can get a head start on packing up for another week of travel.

Bria did not get a first hand introduction to Pop Tarts while at camp. She didn't learn that Pop Tarts are so versatile they can be consumed for breakfast, snacks and dessert. We are clearly not on a very healthy eating plan this week. She didn't have egg whites, blueberries and whole wheat toast for breakfast. She wasn't at all angry about the change in the menu.

I am not posting my not so darling children practicing their skit.



I am not running so far behind because my phone won't stop reading. I'm not going to have to finish this post early. To see more of what we did this week... Don't watch this slide show...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun!! I love your new look!

The Driskells said...

Rachel and I LOVED the videos! Thanks for posting. Looks like you guys had a blast at camp! Rachel especially liked Bria with a wig on. : )

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so glad that she was able to be introduced to POP TARTS!! yay! What flavors? Do tell? However, eggs sound good now too!

Post a Comment