Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Hanan

I can't believe Hanan is seven. It seems like yesterday I was watching her screaming through a window with Arleigh hanging off of me. They were taking her blood to check her jaundice again. I couldn't imagine what I was thinking having 2 babies 18 months apart. I was so scared that something bad would happen to Hanan. That week passed, then the month, and now it's been 7 years.

Hanan is a joy. She is so easy to please unless you are discussing vegetables. She has the sweetest heart. She is always trying to help other people. She is going to grow up to be my social activist. I can totally see her joining the peace corps and traveling the world to help other people. Of the three girls, she is probably the most like me. School doesn't come easy for her but she doesn't mind because she's busy acting as the social butterfly. She loves so big and so hard I wonder if it hurts. Hanan's name means God's gift. That's what she's been to us. Happy Birthday Squirnurnull!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

SO sweet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Post a Comment