Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 5, 2009

No End In Sight

Never fear all two of you who read this blog. The world is not coming to an end. Hanan is sick. Instead of enjoying some mixed drink that involves lots of bourbon...I'm here... typing on this blog. It's all good. There's plenty of bourbon in my pantry. I'm worn out from a zoo field trip. In 30 seconds, I'll be settling in for some air popped pop corn and a DVR full of Wipeout with the girlies. Really, there is nothing that I love more than settling in for some television with freshly showered girls in their pajamas.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, I hope by the time you get this you are indeed over the sickness and enjoying yourself some bourbon!!

heidi said...

Oh man :-( I'm sorry.

Post a Comment