Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dragon

video
***Updated***
Believe it or not, Ray participates on this blog...hence the Ray, Brandi and Our Girls. Ray took this video of Bria on the way to church. She usually much funnier watching Shrek. She yells at the Dragon to "Stop!" Then she usually starts yelling at me to make them stop.

Any way, in a couple of weeks I'll be at camp. I'll want to post from the boonies where only my phone works. This is going to help. He's the brains behind this operation. I'm just learning as I go.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Mary loves Shrek. Every Shisa dog statue we see out in town, she calls Dragon...or donkey. Too cute.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a cutie! Playing with her hair and chilliln!

Lisa said...

That is a hoot! She is all into that!

Post a Comment