Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

One Long Drive

We're back from a very long trip. We left at 7 a.m. this morning, my time and arrived home at 9:15 p.m. or around there. I may have fudged 5 minutes or so, who can remember after this trip? We drove to St. Louis to participate in my brother's wedding. Arleigh and Hanan were flower girls. I was asked to read a passage. It was very special and worth every second in the car.

As you can imagine, I'm worn out. I wasn't as sleepy as everyone else. While they were upstairs snoring, I caught up with my blog reading and downloaded a few pictures. I couldn't resist posting 3 of my favorites. I'll write about how wonderful the wedding was when I've caught up on laundry and sleep.


P.S. if you made it through the pictures, I have something that I'm more than willing to share but I can't. More updates on the Stiff family will come so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Ohh, do tell!! Another baby? I love surprises!

Ray, Brandi and Our Girls said...

Not ready to announce an addition yet. This will probably be more exciting to our family members. We feel like we need to tell a couple more people personally and then THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post a Comment