Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pictures










Spring Break is almost over and we have been confined to the house with a sick little girl. We are on our fourth day of Arleigh running a pretty high fever. I heard some other friends were fighting off a virus so we suffered hoping the symptoms would go away. Yesterday, she started having a heat rash from the fever so this morning we'll be off to the doctor. It's not exactly what I had in mind for our staycation...

Finally, here are a few pictures from Easter. No, I didn't get a picture of all 3 girls dressed up. Bria wasn't cooperating before church. Then when we got to the egg hunt, big kids were in back, Bria was up front. Luckily our new family picture was taken for church. I'm supposed to get a copy. When I do, I'll post it. Enjoy the pictures. Hope your vacation is going a bit better than ours. Oh, you can pray for me too because Arleigh says if she see the stick for the strep test, she's gonna scream. Happy Spring Break!

1 comment:

The Driskells said...

Beatiful Easter dresses!
Let me know what the verdict is on the sickness!
: ) Kara

Post a Comment