Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday! Stellan Style

I miss Not Me Monday! Clearly after that going postal post, I could use some. Then there is the leg that I didn't forget to shave yesterday before church. Before I get too far into that, let me catch you up. MckMama started Not Me Monday. I've been participating for a while. Her little MckMiracle, Stellan is very, very sick right now. His heart has been in SVT for far too long. His little 5-month old body is fighting though and so we pray. You can read Stellan's story here.


MckMama's twitters updates. You can read them on the left hand side of her blog. You should also check out the name gallery with the pictures of Stellan's name all over the world.

This week, I agreed to participate in a special Stellan Style Not Me Monday! I hope I can do it justice. Like always, there's a Mr. Linky putting everyone together so you can read other people's Not Mes! Just go here.

This week, I didn't stop several times a day to pray for a baby that I've never met but feel like I know like a member of my family.

I didn't refresh twitter or MckMama's blog about 1000 times just hoping to hear of another miracle.

I didn't hold my children tighter everytime I thought about how blessed we are to be healthy. I didn't kiss them a few extra times or appreciate them more as I thought of Stellan.

This week I wasn't moved at all by MckMama's posts as she sits at her son's bedside. I didn't wonder if I would ever be able to show that same faith and patience in a time of testing. I didn't think that MckMama is the mama that I aspire to be.

I didn't see Jesus working in MckMama, giving her peace and strength. Not once did I wonder how many people who didn't know Jesus would finally see him through this horrible situation. I didn't have tears in my eyes when I heard her say that no matter what happens, God's hand is on this. Stellan is a miracle no matter what.

I am not still praying for Stellan.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet precious Stellan - a true miracle - just one I hope we can keep with us on earth for about 100 years more, give or take a moment or two.

Mrs. Cline said...

Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!

Natalie

Post a Comment