Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Introducing My Neice Millie

Yep, my nieces and nephews are canines. I've written before about Gabe, the police officer. Actually I believe he's a federal officer now. Today I get to show you Millie. That's Uncle Mike's and Aunt Sharon's beloved rottweiler. She is making her television debut on a Nashville Station.

Here's the link.

Look for the giant black dog getting up close and personal with the cameraman. Also, if you are need of a job and willing to relocate, here's some a good news.

2 comments:

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

I think the darn link changed on me. it was an ad. or wait, maybe the ad comes before the story? Okay, I am heading back now!

Ray, Brandi and Our Girls said...

Hope you found it. I have to tell you, if you blink or stop to yell at a naughty kid, you'll miss her.

Post a Comment