Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Confessions



I was tagged by Screamin' Mama last night. So, I'm procrastinating laundry and chores to fill this out.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to state and create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with truth and nothing but the truth since this is a confession tag. Have Fun!

1)What is your blogger name? Brandi, I guess. I'm not that secretive or creative.
2) When is your birthday? July 27
3) How long have you been blogging? Since May 2007
4) Who tagged you? Screamin' Mama
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body part. Seriously? Well, I'll pretend that I have some sort of self esteem... My eyes (with lots of makeup, my version of Spackle) lips, hair (only when it's had lots of reconstructive work) every scar (it's a memory of every battle fought, there aren't that many) the moles on my face that make me unique.
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? Serenity
7) What color are your nails now? Natural, jagged, needing to be trimmed.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Yes, but do we really have to go into that? This too shall pass...let's move on.
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? To get done what has to get done and cherish the moments.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? I thought I had a boyfriend in kindergarten but I don't think I really had my fist real crush until middle school
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? My 10 year. I got the award for most travel (from Iceland). We watched a girl that I graduated with, who decided to become a very professional dancer (stripper) put on a nice show. It was so good. There were other reunions going on in the hotel. Men from those reunions decided to join us. Good times!
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Of course. Why lie?
13) Are you a clean freak? I would be at the other end of that spectrum. Ray is the clean freak. We meet somewhere in the middle but closer to my side since adding 3 messy children.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? Seriously, I had a pretty good time growing up when I did.
15) Are you a vegetarian? No! I'm from West Kentucky. I think it might be illegal to refuse good BBQ.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if -there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? I'm a light sleeper because there are children in the house and I was born with extra worry genes.
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? Only when pregnant.
19) What is your ultimate dream job? Being able to stay home with the girls and let Ray slave away is pretty darn good. I've done just about everything, but believe it or not, I was happiest working a retail sales floor. If I could do that and earn more money once there are no kids at home, I'd be a pretty happy girl.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? He can do no wrong... No, every once in a while he makes a weird noise because he says he's scratching his throat. I hate that.
21) What is your dream car? I trash my car. I couldn't stand the thought of owning a dream car and not being able to treat it like a purse. I'm happy with my paid off mom mobile.
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? I easily wake to my children wanting something. I can't say that I'm happy about being startled awake.
23) Do you like hairy men? I like Ray.
24) How about goateed men?Not that into facial hair. I'm sure Ray will decide he wants one if he ever retires from the military.
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage, or a two hour foot massage? I know, it's crazy, but I'm not really into massage. I had a water massage once that I loved because no one actually touched me.
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? Yes, but really, no one ever forgets my name so I'll keep it.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I don't know, I've climbed some mountains and a waterfall but it wouldn't be considered rock climbing. I'm pretty boring.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? Europe. I understand the culture a little more.
29) What is your favorite food? Mediterranean.

Finally,30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date?
I've had several. That mostly encompass me being a redneck hick going out with someone who seemed to be more sophisticated. My very first date my Mom sent me out with the nephew (who lived in a big city) of one of her friends. He thought I was an idiot when I got us lost coming home from the movies. Then there was the time my uncle set me up with the son of one of his banker friends. My family got me all dolled up, sent me out. He ordered for me...alligator, then took me to a movie, then two meet his parents. They offered me wine. I was in high school and my parents didn't drink...ever! I had no idea what to do and I'm sure acted like an idiot. I was in a state of shock. Oh well... just shows you how I did right with my good old boy husband who doesn't care if I pronounce something wrong or if I want to drink Sun Drop instead of champagne.

Now I tag...
Shanan
Domestically Challenged
Navy Langs
Kendra

2 comments:

heidi said...

Re: your comment at my place - I wrote that in 04 and the baby in it is 7 now. She STILL wakes up nearly every night. I have since had two more and they ain't big on sleep either. I think it's genetic.

I feel ya on the no touching thing. I don't much care to be touched.

Screamin' Mama said...

Thanks for sharing! When you have time can you send me your mailing address...gotta send you your give-away...when I finally get to it.

Email me at mama@screaminmama.com

Thanks.

Post a Comment