Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tribute Tuesday


 
It is time for Tribute Tuesday. I promised to participate at least 3 times. This was started by my blogger friend Wayne as a way to honor someone in your life. If you want to check it out, go here

So this week's tribute is Hanan Hope



Hanan is my middle child. From the second that she was born she has been the little girl with the curl.... when she is good she is very, very good but when she is bad...Katie bar the door! She's our little firecracker. Even when she's in the middle of an explosion, she is the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Hanan is one of the sweetest children ever. She worries about how everyone else is feeling. She makes sure that both her sisters are content, often at her own expense. She is the first one to crawl up in my lap to cuddle, sometimes at a not very appropriate time but I'll take what I can get. 

Hanan also says profound things. When she was little she asked me, "Mama, if God lives in my heart, what is my medicine gonna do to him?" Recently she wanted me to explain the trinity. I haven't gotten there myself yet. 

Hanan's name means "Gift of God" that is what she is to us every day.


5 comments:

Samantha said...

What a beautiful tribute to your daughter!
I really cannot wait for next weeks one for your amazing words once more.
Sam

Veronica Tyler said...

It must be a middle child thing, I always was worried about my siblings too! What a nice tribute.

Wayne said...

What a great tribute to Hanan. she seems so sweet and is deserving of this tribute. Thankyou so much for taking part in Tribute tuesday.

Jenn said...

That is so sweet. Being in the middle is a tough role, but it seems she fills it well. It's quite apparent how much you love her even just from this post!

Lisa said...

Lovely tribute! The middle child always finds a way to shine through!

Post a Comment