Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 23, 2009

RSV



What a week! Arleigh started acting like she might be getting a cold on Saturday. We went to church on Sunday and everyone there seemed to have a cold. I was sure we were in for it but I had no idea it would get this bad...

I took Bria in on Thursday because I thought her cold might be giving her an ear infection. I was right! She has infection in both ears. She also has RSV. It's a respiratory virus. While it's very dangerous in tiny babies, Bria is just old enough to go through treatments at home. So we do 4-6 breathing treatments a day for a while. She wears that little mask with steam pouring out of it for 10-15 minutes. She is really good at it. So you know, the mask isn't attached to anything in the picture above. I was letting her play to get used to it and so I could take a picture. 

This is what Bria looks like when she's done. That smile just melts my heart. Now back to our regularly scheduled week.

No comments:

Post a Comment