Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Four Interesting Things About Me

I got another email chain letter more than once. I'll use it as another post. I really don't think it's all that interesting. though.

Subject: FOUR INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, School, Wal-Mart (not that I really enjoy it) The NEX

B) Four people who e-mail me (regular): Tom, Robert, Jill, Kristin

C) Four of my favorite places to eat are: California Pizza Kitchen, Chipotle, P.F. Changs, Ruth's Chris (Once every 5 years!)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: In Jamaica on a warm beach with a banana daiquiri, Northern Italy, Paris, Kentucky (It's Christmas, I'm homesick. Give me 2 weeks and I'll be there.)


E) Four people I think will respond: Seriously? Shanan you're tagged. That will probably be it.

F) Four TV shows I watch: Only 4? Lost, Heroes, House, Fringe are my top 4. I DVR everything and eventually watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to go back and count your places on D....Paris, France or Paris, Kentucky??? Then I realized that it was Paris, Tennessee that was right beside Murray so you must have been talking about France! Ha!! (It has been awhile since I have been back!!!) Cary and I laugh a lot when we think back of "driving south" and places like Taylors. Wow...I can't believe that I used to go in the "am" for "Jack Taylors" birthday once a year!!! My, lots has changed!!! :)

Ray, Brandi and Our Girls said...

That's so funny. I did mean Paris, France. Ray has been all over the world. That's the one city he hasn't gone to. He says he's saving it for us to go together. So much has changed. We used to go back home and think we had to go to The Apple. It's in Murray now. It's just not the same.

Post a Comment