Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Max

When I turned 15 my parents wouldn't let me date. I was acting pretty pitiful. I told them over and over that by the time I hit the market at the late age of 16 all of my prospects would dry up. My theory was that those senior boys only wanted young freshman meat. Now that I have girls, I cringe at the thought. Little did I know Prince Charming was right under my nose and I just needed to be patient.

Anyway, their answer to my happiness was another sort of man... A shih tzu puppy. I named him Maxwell Brutus Beefcake after Brutus the Barber Beefcake. I know. I'm such a dork.

It's 20 years later and my mother decided she was missing a man in her life. She went to see a local breeder. It looks like my Max was cloned. Apparently she was worried about her old age and just decided that Max is a name she would remember.

Here he is in all his glory with Kase.

The countdown has begun. We'll be meeting Max in 24 days. The girls can't wait.

1 comment:

Navylangs said...

I can relate to the girls angst in waiting 24 days. Max looks just squeezable!
And he has a collar that fits! (We're still working on that over here . . .)

Post a Comment