Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

They're Growing Up

Ray doesn't want the girls to grow up with my lack of painting skills. When he decided to paint our downstairs bathroom, he let them help. Yes, they are already much better and much neater at painting than me.

This afternoon while we were waiting for the Hannah winds or lack there of to pass, Arleigh asked if she could get on the computer. Ray and I were busy so we kind of blew her off when she asked how to get to the Jonas Bros. videos that she's always asking to watch. Ray looks them up on Yahoo music for her. I turn around and she's watching them on the same site he uses. Then we had to get headphones out because it was soooo loud.

Before I knew it, both girls were sitting at the computer watching video posts from the Jonas Brothers. I asked how on earth she found You Tube. Arleigh looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Google Mom!"

They aren't supposed to be able to do that yet are they?

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That's funny. I can't even figure out You Tube.

Post a Comment