Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Super Great Christmas Card Deal

My blurking led me to something pretty neat...Christmas cards. I realize it's pretty early to think about it but here's a great deal. There's a place all the way out in Utah called Jack & Jill Photography offering a great deal for bloggers. You can check it out here.

I don't know about you but I struggle with my Christmas card ideas. I checked out this site and I'm really excited now. I wonder if I can talk Ray into that new camera now? Hmmmm. Anyway, if you're reading this, check it out and pass it on.

Oh, I am feeling a little guilty with a photographer in the family. Sorry Kelly. Right now Utah and Kentucky feel like they're about the same distance away.

1 comment:

suzy said...

Thanks for the shout out. You can send your picture and card ideas to suzy.carlson@gmail.com. Let me know what size you want, design ideas, color schemes and wording. Thanks again!

Post a Comment