Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Of School

For the first time in two years, I wasn't rushing to pick someone up at 11:50. Hanan is now a first grader. Arleigh is in second grade. They are growing up so fast. As you can see from the picture, I lost the battle of the bows. They both insisted on going to school with nothing in their hair. It's killing me. I'm off to find cooler headbands and other ways to keep their hair out of their eyes.

Hanan had a great day. She is so excited that Alex and Makayla are in her class again. Arleigh and J.T. are sitting at the same table. Arleigh is pretty excited that she likes her new teacher. They came home proud as punch that they didn't have homework but I did. I just spent the last hour filling out forms.

So far we're off to another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment