Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bria's Pictures

I have to admit, we're pretty cheap. I rarely ever take my kids to a professional photographer. I guess it started in Iceland. There were no professional photographers. I should say, no one who spoke English that we wanted to pay for. Last week, Ray wanted to pick up some new picture frames at Ikea for our freshly painted hallway upstairs. I started to realize just how few pictures I have of Bria that aren't in her stroller or backpack.

Before we ordered new prints, I took Bria outside. In about 5 minutes... I had a new picture. Here they are in color. We ordered sepia prints for the frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment