Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

We Drank The Kool Aid!!!

We finally drank the Mac Kool Aid. A couple of weeks ago, I got an early birthday present. It's been years since I worked with a Mac. I am still relearning everything.

As you can see, as soon as Ray got it hooked up, Arleigh and Hanan started playing with Photo Booth. I wonder if it will ever get old for them. It's been a few weeks and so far it hasn't. The relearning things seems to come much easier to the little computer users...and even Ray. I'm getting old and set in my ways. I have to say, once you figure it out, it's awesome.

So, I wouldn't even mention it but I think the Mac Juice is making Ray rethink this blog. I'm not quite a good with change as he is...I can update this pretty regularly without frustration. I'm not so sure about an actual web site. Anyway, soon you may find a link to an actual website. It's supposed to be friendlier for videos, photo albums, etc. We'll see. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We're a two Mac household and I love them! Jeff won't drink the koolade...he still uses his old PC laptop. - Heather

Post a Comment