Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tye Tye Did It!

Tye Tye did it. He finally found the one. He popped the question this weekend. Wow, who knew this day would finally come? I told him a long time ago when he found the girl that he loved more than Gabriel (his dog) that she would be the one. Julie is it.

Arleigh and Hanan are so excited at the prospect of being flower girls. They really don't care that he is actually getting married. They are ready to go buy dresses right now. I've already heard discussions about growing their hair out. I have such girly girls. I know Bria would be in on it if she had any idea what was going on. She just wants to eat the phone when we get those phone calls.

Congratulations Tye Tye and Julie. We are excited for you and can't wait to meet Julie.

1 comment:

Tye Tye said...

I want a poll conducted about my children to be born. What kind of dad will I be???? Please be gentle and also ask the girls, they always answer honestly.

Post a Comment