Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Redneck In The Making

We have another redneck in the making! Yesterday I thought I might have to walk to and from soccer games. I gave Bria my keys to keep her quiet. They are the new favorite toy. I tried to take them from her to actually drive the van. She was so mad at me. She never cries in the car. She yelled at me all the way to the soccer field. The picture shows how happy she is to have the keys back. It also shows me that I have another subborn child who knows what she wants! I think I'm in trouble.

We've started Bria early in the garden. She watched me plant all day yesterday. I finally had to get the exersaucer because she wouldn't stop rolling around in the mulch. I don't even want to think about how much she probably put in her mouth. That was with a blanket under her!

Bria looked like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown by the afternoon. Her hair was in a sunscreen induced Mohawk. Dirt was everywhere. Even her little fingernails were black. Can you imagine what she will look like after our Memorial Weekend camping trip?

Finally, the last picture shows just how far I can sink. I haven't gotten Bria summer pajamas yet. It's now on my list of things to do. We haven't turned the air on yet. It got hot yesterday. I couldn't stand the thought of putting her in her warm footy pajamas. I found the Got Milk? t-shirt Ray bought her in San Antonio. That's what she's wearing even thought it is probably 2 sizes too small. She found her Daddy's remote. Now if she would just drink that bottle of SunDrop I'd have a true redneck on my hands.

1 comment:

Navylangs said...

At least the shirt doesn't read "Got Twitty"

Post a Comment