Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Packages


I remember way back when walking to the post office to open a box and hope there was a card inside. That meant there was something that wouldn't fit in that little bitty slot. It didn't happen very often. I also remember when we got our first mailbox at the end of the driveway. I would wait somewhat patiently to see the mailman. I ran to the open the box and hoped against hope that one of the letters would have Brandi on it.

Arleigh and Hanan have entered that stage. Imagine their wonder last week when a box from Nana and Papa arrived. It wasn't anyone's birthday. There were no holidays. It was just 'cause. They loved that box. Bria got a bunny. The girls got some jewelry. They were very excited. I think I'm going to have to start writing letters to them and plopping them in the mail just so I can see that look on their faces again.

No comments:

Post a Comment