Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

BOYS!!!

Yesterday the girls got a taste of what life would be like with brothers. Unfortunately for us they decided while they love their baby sister and prefer girls, life with a brother might not be the end of the world.

My friend Andrea dropped her boys off at 5:30 in the morning so she could have some outpatient surgery. Ray was out of the house about 5 seconds after that because he needed to be in Suffolk for an exercise. We forgot to get the boys' car seats. I wasn't sure how I was going to get 5 kids in and out of the car quickly for school anyway. I put the boys in the stroller, Bria in her carrier and we walked to school. I wish I had a picture of Bria too. She was wearing the jester hat that Penny got her for Christmas. I couldn't take two steps without someone commenting about how full my hands were.

I think everyone had a good time. Much like when Asher and Micah stayed with us for a while, I discovered I can do it with more than 3. It wasn't so bad. As you can see from Cade's picture, Tucker would enjoy having a little more testosterone in the house. Cade slept there by Tucker until I moved him. I couldn't stand the idea of him being on the tile.

I guess our lesson for the day was little boys aren't so bad. They can actually be kind of sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment