Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rockin' Baby

The girls were supposed to be cleaning up their playroom yesterday. The baby office, AKA the exersaucer was upstairs so I put Bria on a blanket in the floor. She is happiest watching them. I was in a rush to finish my chores between piano and soccer.

After stopping to water some ferns I decided it was a little quiet and I better check. Hanan had been rocking out to some Hannah Montana. She decided Bria might want to hear it too. Hopefully it wasn't turned up too loud. I couldn't hear it so I don't think it was. Bria was clearly enjoying herself. She wasn't very happy when I made Hanan take the headphones off. I guess I now have three fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment