Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Bird...It's A Plane...It's An Ultra-Light?

When we bought our house 11+ years ago, long before Arleigh was a twinkle in her Daddy's eye, we bought it for two reasons: the school district and the yard. We have a huge backyard by most Virginia Beach standards. I have to say 11 years ago, it was ugly. In fact three years ago it was ugly. The summer before Bria we broke our backs laying bricks. A new patio, shed and vegetable garden later and we have a fabulous area for family time if I do say so myself. The only thing I don't like about our yard is all the chain link fence. We have so much Gaige acts out a cat version of Prison Break at least once a week.

Anyway, with a great yard like ours, we are outside alot. Lucky for us we were outside again to hear a really strange whirring noise. Look up and an Ultra-Light aircraft flew right over. We see our fair share of planes heading to Norfolk International. We even get the occasional military aircraft, sometimes a jet more often a helicopter. We all jumped up to see this little guy floating just above the roof. It freaked Tucker out a bit.

Since I've gone on and on about my yard, here's a picture of my sage. It just started to bloom. I love the purplish blue. I still have alot of work to do to get ready for the summer. Right now, I'm pretty motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment