Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bria Wants Some Twitty

At some point I'm probably going to regret sharing this story. On the other hand, the way my kids talk everyone will hear about it eventually so who cares? You can tell I am in the I have a baby therefore I have no pride phase of motherhood...

Since we brought Bria home from the hospital Ray has a customary response every time she gets upset. He simply yells from where ever he's currently at, "Bria wants some titty, Mama!" ...I know. It's great.

It didn't take very long for Arleigh and Hanan to catch on to this customary response. For every whine, whimper and all out tantrum. It did however get changed to their version, "Bria wants some twitty Mama!"

We all now call milk twitty. It's the new catch phrase. I'm sure it will be sweeping the nation very soon. In fact it's so bad Arleigh was talking to my mom on the phone this morning and I heard, "Bria was talking. Now she want's some twitty. Do you know what twitty is Grandma?" Then to my horror she explained... "It's Mama's boob. That's where she gets her milk." I'm hoping no one at school has to hear this discussion.

1 comment:

Mary said...

When I read your post title, I thought it had something to do with Tweety Bird. That was hilarious, Brandi!
When Kari sees me nursing Gary, she takes her baby doll and places the baby's face to her chest, mimicking Mama. You know that U-shaped breastfeeding pillow? Well, Kari would use the neck pillow when she feeds her baby. It's never a boring moment with children around!

Post a Comment