Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

August Doings

The time seems to be flying by. We have been pretty busy, but not doing anything exciting. Arleigh's piano classes started again. We are trying to work classes for Hanan into the schedule. We are still trying to work in swim classes and keep up with everything else. I never thought I would look forward to school because our schedules might slow down.

Our other excitement has included Hanan taking a header down the stairs. I remember falling when I was a kid but my kids need a bit more sympathy on our stairs. They're wood. I've fallen myself. It hurts. Hanan has a purple chin. She was pretty tough about it. I'm counting myself lucky that it didn't require a trip to the hospital. By the time I got to her, she was face down, upside down with one leg hung in the banister. It could have been much worse.

In Bria news, we are down to around 80 days. I'm slightly grumpy as I go for a glucose test today that I have to fast for. I had dinner last night and probably won't be able to eat again until 1 p.m. today. That's no fun when you're pregnant. A little sympathy please...

Speaking of the test, the girls are going to the zoo with friends while I sit at the hospital lab. I have lunches to make and sunscreen to put on. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment