Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

It's Just The Three of Us

After dropping Ray off at the airport at 5:30 this morning, it's just a girls' week again. He's off to sunny Panama for a week of meetings. The girls and I are left to fend for ourselves. Hopefully my only problem will be convincing Hanan that a headband should be used to keep your hair out of your eyes and not used as a tiara. See the picture of Williamsburg to get some idea of what I'm talking about.

Don't let me kid you. After a weekend of working at Camp Idlewild, I'm ready for a break. We took the girls up to help get the camp ready for the summer season. We definately introduced them to the idea of service. Even after having their fill of bugs, snakes and all things camping and outdoors last weekend, they were troopers. Of course, Nicolas was there to keep them company and protect them. As you can see in the picture, they never seem to mind the dirt, especially if you can draw in it. Ahh for the days when Arleigh was terrified of mud. I remember when that used to drive me nuts! Hopefully, they will eventually get the idea of service in their little noggins. I have to admit, I have to do a better job of serving with a happy heart. I kind of had my fill of snakes and ticks myself. I clearly have lots of room for improvement.

Check in soon. We're in the rush of the last two weeks of Arleigh's school. It means early dismissals, parties and general business. We're never to busy to chat...

No comments:

Post a Comment