Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baby Makes Five?

So, I've gotten lots of notes about how I'm not sending pictures or updates like we used to do. It seemed much easier when the girls were little. Of course, we had a much slower pace in Iceland. I tried myspace. It's not for me. Then, the slow dial up internet back home doesn't make sending pictures easy. (That's you, Mom!) This is a spot where you can visit whenever you want. Hopefully, I'll master posting pictures. If I get Ray involved, you might even get a video.

So, as you've read in the title...our next addition is due Oct. 25th. We are very excited. No, we don't know the sex yet. Hopefully we'll be finding out on June 12th. The girls are going with us. They can't wait to see the ultrasound. They are praying every night for a baby sister and insist that it must be a girl. Poor Ray. Actually, as he says, we are so used to all things girl power, we really don't know what we'll do with a boy. It's actually poor Ray if it's a boy because he's going to have redecorate and paint at least three rooms in the house. I can't inflict a poor little boy with all that pink!

So that's it for the first post. It's going to take me a little while to figure this out. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

5 comments:

Christan said...

Congratulations to the expectant mother. I like the pictures, those girls are so cute. Maybe they will get a little brother soon? Is everything in VA just grand. You are not missing to much from KY. Talk to you soon. I look forward to the Stiff Family updates.

Christan

Chad and Kelley said...

Congrats on the new addition! I hope it's a BOY. Ray needs a son. It seems as though you guys will have lots of help regardless! The third child definitely adds some "spice to life" I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. And you think you are busy now.... just wait. Give us a call sometime - I would love to catch up.

CooksRUs said...

Congratulations!! It was nice to read about this special surprise. I hope you're feeling well and the girls are being extra helpful for you. Tell Ray we say hello! Hugs from the Cooks!

Stiff Family said...

Wow! Thanks for all the well wishes and emails. This blog thing is great. It's so nice to hear from everyone.

We'll be sure and have a post as soon as we know if it's a boy or a girl. I'll try and include the picture.

It's good to hear from you. Ya'll come back soon!

Ray, Brandi and Our Girls said...

Mom You do not like the cats! Arleigh

Post a Comment